Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2010

Paris Fashion Week

Paris is by far my favorite! What's not to love... Chanel, Valentino, Louis V!! Check out my highlights below.

Chloe
These clothes are so beautiful! Perfect camel trousers and coats. Exactly what I wish my work wardrobe could be.
Photobucket

Valentino
Ruffles and butterfly appliques. I love the leather skirt.
Photobucket

YSL
Round sunglasses, mary-janes, and mohawk electric blue heels.
Photobucket

Chanel
Abominable snowmen suits and ice-block clutches. Karl apparently had a glacier from imported form Scandinavia! The models stomped through melted ice-berg in their fur boots on the runway. I hope it didn't ruin any of the shoes or clothes...
Photobucket

Balenciaga
Icy blue tones. The clothes and shoes remind me of legos.
Photobucket

Giambattista Valli
I love that his clothes are so feminine. That cape/coat is gorgeous! That dress might swallow anyone else who is not a model, but it is still amazing.
Photobucket

Balmain
Same ole stuff. This looks like his last 3 collections. I guess he knows his client base and what they want and will keep buying.
Photobucket

Celine
I love the simplicity of Celine.
Photobucket

Louis Vuitton
Lady-like full skirts, heels with bows, pretty pony tails. So many collections lately seem to be inspired by Mad Men.
Photobucket

Rick Owens
His clothes are just beyond cool. His vision is on a whole other level than most designers.
Photobucket

Alexander McQueen
Last but most certainly not least. McQueen. I am so sad to see this collection. It is so beautiful. Its truely meant for a queen or royalty. I don't feel like any celebrity would be deserving of these clothes.
Photobucket

pictures via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment