Total Pageviews

Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars!

MY BEST DRESSED:
CAMERON DIAZ - With Rachel Zoe's help of course, she looked amazing!
ZOE SALDANA - Her dress was dreamy! This is what an Oscar dress should look like! Love the shoes too.
ZOE KRAVITZ - I think she was just her dad's date, but she looked adorable!
Photobucket
MORE BEST DRESSED:
NICOLE RITCHIE - Modern day cleopatra. I love her style!
MILEY CYRUS - The dress was beautiful, but someone needs to tell her to stand up straight! Chest out, shoulders back Miley.
ELIZABETH BANKS - This color is so pretty on her.
Photobucket
MY WORST DRESSED:
SIGOURNEY WEAVER - Blah! This just looks cheap to me. It could easily of come from a department store or bridesmaid collection.
CHARLIZE THERON - Boob spirals? And the color is hideous. Come on Charlize, I would think you know better...
KATHY IRELAND - Good god Kathy. The dress, the hair, the jewels. All terrible. She looks so uncomfortable too.
Photobucket
UNDECIDED: There's something about this I think I don't like. I can't make up my mind though. Every red carpet dress I see SJP in I always wonder if Carrie would wear it! I don't really think she would. Sometimes I look at it and I kinda like it though. I can't decide.
Photobucket
THE JURY IS STILL OUT... on this one too. Diane Kruger usually hits it out of the park. I just expect her to blow me away everytime, and this didn't. Maybe that's why I am undecided on this one too. I don't dislike it. I just think she could have done better. It's your own fault Diane. You set your own bar too high!
Photobucket
all pictures via http://www.zimbio.com

1 comment:

  1. Cameron did look amazing and I love everything Nicole touches. Charlize fell from fashion stardom.

    ReplyDelete