Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Secrets

One of my favorite fashion blog posts ever was on fashionista.com. They asked readers to post their fashion-related secrets. I have included my favorites below.

What are your fashion secrets. Do share!


http://fashionista.com/2008/12/whats_your_secret.php



~I tell everyone I want to lose weight to be healthier and fit, but it's really just so I can look better in designer clothes.

~I've thought about it, and i would definately committ many crimes and felonies just so i could own a balenciaga city bag, or a large chanel 2.55.

~One of my aspirations is to have an affair with a rich older man, just so he will buy me expensive clothes, shoes, and accessories.

~I am jealous of Lauren Conrad....but mostly because I think that I could do everything that she does way better.

~I secretly wish the recession goes on for years. the deals I get from designer clothes to shoes to home decor is giving me orgasm.

~I would buy clothes at Wal-Mart for the rest of my life if I could have all of the designer accessories and jewelery I crave.

~I'm a guy, and sometimes when i'm home alone, ill put on a robe, pretend its a massive fur and wear my moms birkin and walk around the house and pretend i'm some park ave bitch.

~I thought Naomi showing up for community service in thousand dollar Louboutins was so hot

~Smoking and adderall keep me thin and rapped in rick owens.

~I practice the editorial collar bone with my friends and secretly wish I was as thin as the African children on the commercials...except on a bigger budget than $1 a day

~I work at a top fashion publication and often believe that i'm surrounded by idiots. i tell myself everyday that i need to go back to graduate school or i will slowly turn into them...

~I never tell anyone (even friends) the name/location of the thrift stores I go to. I panic just thinking about them getting a bargain that was supposed to be mine!

~In my room, I blast my runway music on, and I do the runway walk.

~I'm overweight, and tell people I'm trying to lose weight but would rather have pastries than Prada

~I used to listen to Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall every morning so I could pretend to be the "clackers" in the beginning of The Devil Wears Prada

~I secretly want to be Rachel Zoe, minus the co-dependent, metro husband.

~I tell everyone all my Chanel jewelry is real...It isn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment