Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LRSS

I was thinking about today how I really haven't done what I originally planned to do with this blog. Which was take pictures of stylish people in Little Rock (hence the name of the blog). I guess I am a little afraid that people will be freaked out that I want to take their picture just cause I like their outfit.

Any advice would be great.

Here are the websites that I look to for inspiration.






Found this picture online today at The Sartorialist. I love it. The pants, the shoes, the scarf, the hat. Perfection!

2 comments:

  1. ugh i really cant get away with the saggy pants thing, and i've been looking for the perfect boyfriend jeans forever. but i looove her hat! also...i always want to take pictures of people also, and i've noticed that they usually think its incredibly flattering when i compliment their clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sartorialist. But, my one complaint is that its not attainable. I love seeing the real fashion in Milan and other places. I want to see the real fashion where I am.

    Maybe just briefly explain your motive. Starting with a compliment to butter them up couldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete