Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gossip Girl Style

Is it just me or has everyone else been dying for a show where you tune in mainly for the funky fashion inspiration...not to mention the steamy storylines. While Gossip Girl is no Sex and the City, it gives me the fix I need each week for cutesy styling that I am not brave enough to try here in Little Rock. Needless to say, I am currently obsessed with the "school girl prepster" style.

So, imagine my excitement when I found these pictures that Eric Daman(the style genius behind the looks on GG) did for Revolve clothing's website.


Take a looksie...


So I set out to find some GG inspired pieces for a girl on a budget like myself. Here's what I came up with...enjoy!


Forever 21 Royal Stripe Blazer




American Eagle Belted Peacoat


Forever 21 Argyle Vest


Francesca's Collection houndstooth dress



Dillards Satin Bubble DressForever 21 plaid tights


Delias Poindexter glasses

Forever 21 Ladylike Gloves

lulus.com disco ball necklaces

Forever 21 Satin Bow Clutch Dillards Gianni Bini Maryjane pumps







No comments:

Post a Comment