Total Pageviews

Monday, September 22, 2008

First day of Autumn!

I am actually looking forward to fall this year. Its usually a depressing time for me when the summer is over. But, for me its going to be refreshing to get to wear jackets, hats, and scarfs. Oh and the thought of layering excites me also. So, I have made a list of items I am NEEDING for fall...

American Apparel Gray Sweatshirt. Probably the most perfect basic piece ever.
A pair of killer peep-toe booties. (Nine West)A fall-ish floral print dress. Add a sweater, belt, tights, and booties. (Dress: Delias)
Anything plaid! (Dress: Forever 21)
A feathery headband.
Men's gold watch. Perfect touch to a girly outfit. (watch: JCpenney)Converse Allstar Chuck Taylors. I am STILL needing some of these!
A brightly colored Fringy bag. (bag: Nine West)Art Deco Jewelry. Especially gold and black. (earrings: Forever 21)

What are you craving for fall?

4 comments:

  1. oh i'm so glad you introduced me to your blog!! i love it, and am so jealous of your style! maybe you need to post a maternity one so i'll know what to wear through winter haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all over plaid! already have my fall shopping done and feel pretty good about this year's pieces. Where can I get that feather headband withour breaking my wallet?
    sheryl from outontherock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! I am trying to pick out pieces one at a time since a) I am very picky and b) I don't have a huge wallet. I found some other really awesome booties that were Steven by Steve Madden, black suede peep-toe with a slouchy ankle and stiletto heel, SO cute! Love the blog, Jen. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..! Converse shoes are pretty hot.. I like the reb one.

    ReplyDelete