Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Rent the Runway


I will be attending a Mardi Gras ball later this month in Louisiana. So, I needed a formal gown. After searching Dillards and a few other places and finding NOTHING (since I really wasn't wanting to spend $300 or $400 for a one time wear).

My sister told me about renttherunway.com. You pick from gorgeous designer dresses, they ship you two sizes, and you ship back to them in a prepaid enevelope!

I rented this Nicole Miller dress below for $100 for 4 days.

I sure hope one of the two sizes I ordered fits!! My only fear is that it will be too long...

Photobucket

BTW, I am not getting paid by renttherunway.com to do an endorsement. But, if they offered I would accept : )

2 comments:

  1. Love the blush color!
    Yes, we are supposed to get the snow Weds as well.
    UGH. I have had so many appointments and things scheduled that have cancelled. I am getting bummed out! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What two sizes for the dress did you order? And how tall are you?
    I'm looking for a prom dress and I am in LOVE with that dress? It looks so great on you! Our body types are like the exact same haha so I figure whatever your size is, will be mine as well! Thanks(:

    ReplyDelete