Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011


Sarah at Saved by Fashion gave me my first blogger award. Pretty cool!

So, here's what happens.

Rules:

1.) Link to the blogger(s) that gave you the award

2.) Share 7 facts about yourself.

3.) Pass the award on to other bloggers.




7 facts about me:

1.) Instead of laughing, mine is more of a cackle(sp?). I get made fun of lots for my laugh.

2.) I do NOT like condiments. Ketchup, Mustard, and Mayo are OUT! Don't even get them near me.

3.) I have pretty bad TMJ. My jaw pops like crazy when I eat. Its so annoying.

4.) I love me some sleep. I get excited about sleeping in and taking naps.

5.) I can eat Mexican food every meal, every day of my life. Love love love chips and salsa.

6.) I have 3 sisters and the oldest sister has 3 girls. My poor dad never had a chance.

7.) I have a puggle named Winston. He is the love of my life :)
Here's a picture of the little nugget.


Now to pass on the love...

Ms. Givens at Trend Wisely

Cause she's the only one that every comments... AND I love her blog!

ITS SNOWING!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Thank you. I love your blog too!
    The comments will come. Dont give up!
    Cute doggy! I love dogs.I am working a Boxer adoption event Saturday.
    Congrats on your Award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete