Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2009

MK's Rings

I have always loved Mary Kate's Jewlery. Especially how she's not afraid to pile it on.





(click image to enlarge)

Top Row left to right: Claires Ring 6.50, Topshop Ring $20, Lulus.com Star Ring $7.50, Lulus.com snake Ring $6, 2nd Row: Urban Outfitters Ring $20, Forever 21 Silver Bracelet $6.80, Forever 21 Link Ring $4.80, Bottom Row: Forever 21 Stud Ring $3.80, Banana Republic Silver Cuff $39, Lulus.com silver bracelet $8.50, Banana Republic Dome Ring $50

2 comments:

  1. cute blog!
    i came across it totally random on google while searching for looks from coachella last year (im going again this year!!)...and had to click on your blog because of the name..i grew up in LR but moved to Cali 5 years ago and have been in love ever since. keep blogging!! i love to see LR on the rise :)

    check out my blog too!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! I'm so happy I could inspire you!
    Definitely adding you to my blog roll....
    Hopefully you'll decide to follow me with bloglovin'!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete