Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 22, 2008

New to me

Thanks for checking out my blog. I have lots of plans on what I hope to put on here...mainly fashion, but I am sure some random things will pop up every now and then. I have been wanting to do a Little Rock fashion website for some time now. So making a blog website was the easiest way for me to do it. Trust me I am no fashion expert at all and if you know me you would definitely know this. But, I love fashion and I hope that you will give me your feedback and opinions (good or bad I suppose).

So, I thought was better way to start than to share with you who I find to be my fashion inspirations.


Rachel Bilson...
She is adorable. So effortlessly cool in my opinion.

Ashley Olsen...
Some might say I am crazy for always loving her fashion choices, but there is no denying she and sister Mary Kate are always on the cutting edge. I love how they take risks. I wish I could be so daring.

Erin Wasson...

She is the epitome of cool supermodel. Not only is she gorgeous, but she has a great personal style.

Nicole Ritchie...
I realize that she is skin and bones even after having a baby... so she is going to look good in most things. But I love her hippie glam style

No comments:

Post a Comment